Dr. John W. Dovgan is an Experienced and Trusted Dentist
Dr. John W. Dovgan has three grown children and currently resides in Scottsdale, Arizona. He has been in private practice since 1989 at his current location. He loves to snow ski, water ski, fish, run half marathons, lift weights, mountain bike and enjoy the outdoors in Arizona with his beautiful wife Catherine.
Dr. Dovgan received his undergraduate degree of Bachelor of Arts in 1985 from Creighton University and his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Creighton University School of Dentistry in 1989. He is a Member of the American Dental Association, Delta Sigma Delta Dental Honor Society, the Arizona Dental Association, the Academy of Laser Dentistry, the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, the American Academy of Implant Dentists, the World Congress of Minimally Invasive Dentistry, and the “DOCS” Education Sedation Dentistry. He is a past president of Total Treatment Seminars and the Synergy Study Club; A Seattle study club affiliate.
Dr. Dovgan’s Awards and Achievements:
- Appointed to "DOCS" faculty 2017
- Dr. Dovgan has been selected by the American Dental Association as their 2016 New and Emerging Speaker for “The Standard of Care. What is it? What is it not?” He lectured at the October convention.
- Consumer Research Council of America – listed as one of the top dentists in America based on experience, training, board certification, and professional associations. 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014.
- Foothills Magazine – listed as one of the top dentists in the Valley for 2009 and 2010.
- Patient Choice Award – 2012, 2013, 2014
- World Wide Registry and American Registry Top Dentist (top 3% of dentists nationwide), 2015
- Industry Expert, “Top Doctors: Experts in Medicine,” Who’s Who Publishers (2015)
- World Wide Registry Top 100 Doctors in the USA – 2015
- World Wide Lifetime Achievement Award – 2015
Dr. Dovgan also serves as a consultant to the Arizona State Board of Dental Examiners, and as a consultant to several dental companies. Dr. Dovgan has given live lecture and laser demonstrations to fellow valley dentists and utilizes multiple lasers in his practice, including a Diolase Laser and a Diagnodent Laser.
Dr. Dovgan was appointed in 2013 as an expert witness for the State of Arizona. Learn More »
Related to This