Fully Customized CareEvery smile makeover is completely tailored to your needs. It will consist of a combination of cosmetic procedures that work together to achieve your desired smile. A smile makeover can address a variety of dental imperfections, including:
- Chipped or fractured teeth
- Misshapen or worn teeth
- Minor spacing or gaps between the teeth
- An uneven gum line or a gummy smile
- Slightly crooked teeth
Commonly Combined ProceduresSome of the most common procedures used in a smile makeover include:
- Porcelain Veneers: These thin, custom-made porcelain shells are attached to the front surfaces of the teeth to cover imperfections. Veneers are crafted from high-quality dental materials that provide natural-looking results.
- Tooth-colored Fillings: Composite resin can be used to fill cavities in a way that matches your natural dental tissue, providing attractive and natural-looking results. This resin can also be used to conceal chips, cracks, or stains during a treatment called dental bonding.
Since each patient is different, every treatment plan will be personalized to address their specific goals.
- Teeth Whitening: Wine, tobacco use, and certain medications can all cause the teeth to become stained. For a dazzling and brilliant smile, patients can take advantage of professional teeth whitening. At our practice, we offer both in-office and take-home treatments.
- Dental Crowns: Used for a variety of purposes, dental crowns are tooth-shaped restorations that can be used to support damaged teeth or give teeth more proportionate dimensions. In some cases, we can provide same-day crowns using our fast, precise in-office technology.
Smile Makeover Candidacy
If you have healthy teeth and gums, and simply want to improve the aesthetics of your smile, a smile makeover could be the right solution for you. However, if you have serious dental issues such as decay, periodontal disease, or severe misalignment, these will need to be addressed first. During your initial consultation, Dr. Dovgan will help you determine the most efficient and cost-effective way to achieve your aesthetic goals.
Maintaining Your New Smile
Once you have the smile you want, you will need to take special care to prolong your results. To protect your beautiful new smile, you should:
- Avoid staining agents, such as tea, coffee, red wine, and soda
- Not smoke or use other tobacco products
- Always attend your routine dental appointments
- Practice good oral health care habits such as brushing twice and flossing once daily
If you have questions or concerns, our staff is always happy to provide you with further recommendations.
Your Financing Options
Dental insurance does not cover smile makeovers. Dr. Dovgan is proud to offer financing through CareCredit® and Lending Club. Our friendly staff will explain your options and help you find a payment solution that works for your budget.
Schedule Your Consultation
If you are unhappy with certain aspects of your smile, schedule an appointment with one of our doctors to see if a smile makeover is right for you. Contact us online or call our office at (602) 867-1899 to schedule your consultation.